Editing an Asset
Watch A Short Video
Step by Step Instructions
1. When you are on the page the asset appears on, you can see the name of the asset in the grey and white striped box:
2. From the folder the page is in, click Assets (which is under the Content heading at the top).
3. Search for your asset.
4. Click the light bulb icon, then click edit and make your edits. If you are replacing PDFs, make sure you put them in the documents folder of your site and publish them there first.
5. Once your edits are complete, click save at the bottom.
6. Click publish. To get back to your content, click Content, then Pages.