Master's in Clinical Research Nursing
Shape the future of healthcare. Eastern’s master's in clinical research nursing program prepares you to work as an leader in healthcare research as a clinical research coordinator, project manager, research nurse manager, research associate or program administrator. This degree prepare to work in a variety of settings such as: private practice research sites, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry, healthcare corporations, data information companies, contract research organizations and federal agencies.
Meet the need. Nurse researchers are...
- In demand: According to the "Nurse Journal", the demand for nurse practitioners is expected to grow by 19% in the next five years.
- Top earners: The average pay for a clinical research nurse is $72,000/year, according to glassdoor.com.
- Vital to the field: According to nursingprograms.net, clinical research nurses play a key role in determining safety and efficacy of medications, medical devices, diagnostic products and treatments.
Expand your abilities. Nurse researchers are equipped to:
- Keep research participants safe.
- Coordinate care and continuity.
- Contribute to clinical science and practice.
- Study management throughout a variety of professional roles, practice settings and specialties.
Eastern's program is unique in that you’ll benefit from the knowledge and hands-on practice of highly qualified faculty, while having the opportunity to learn in a variety of settings for clinical experiences.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
School of Nursing
311 Everett L. Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA 48197