Higher Education Student Affairs
Graduates of the Higher Education Student Affairs (HESA) program are prepared to enter or continue exciting careers in student affairs and higher education. The program prepares students for entry and mid-level administrative positions in universities. Our students receive a high-quality, practice-based, learning experience.
Employment in higher education and student affairs is projected to grow annually by approximately 10% for the next 10 years.
Our classes focus on quality, relevance to the field and are taught by experienced faculty. Our course schedule is ideal for students and professionals with courses offered in several formats: evening, weekend, week-long, hybrid and some online formats. In addition, the program closely collaborates and offers co-curricular opportunities on the EMU campus including: Brotherhood and Sisterhood Initiatives, College success courses and Study Abroad.
What our HESA alumni say they enjoyed about the program:
- Graduates obtain jobs (93% placement rate)
- Flexible scheduling (evening, weekend, hybrid and online)
- Many graduate assistantships in offices across campus
- Enriching internship experiences
- International curriculum opportunities
- Relevance of curriculum: variety of special topic courses
Request More Information
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or exchange names or any other personal information about our site visitors