Master's in Nursing Education
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Eastern Michigan University’s Master of Science in Nursing Education program prepares you for work as an educational leader in nursing programs. You will learn to design, assess and evaluate educational program for nurses through an interdisciplinary approach.
Meet the need. Nurse educators are...
- In demand: With the increase in students entering nursing programs at the university level, the need for nurse educators has grown exponentially and is expected to increase.
- Top earners: The average pay for a nurse educator is $73,000/year, according to glassdoor.com.
- Vital to the field: According to allnursingschools.com, the lack of nursing faculty is related to our current nursing shortage.
Expand your abilities. Nurse educators are equipped to:
- Design curricula and programs for nursing students.
- Critique systems and plan new healthcare strategies.
- Effectively communicate knowledge and shared experience with others.
At Eastern, you’ll benefit from the knowledge and hands-on practice of highly qualified faculty, while having the opportunity to learn in a variety of settings for clinical experiences.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
School of Nursing
311 Everett L. Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, Michigan, USA 48197