Course schedule creation in Banner is currently done in a centralized manner through Google sheets, created by the Office of Records & Registration. As part of the course schedule creation process, department staff are responsible for reviewing/verifying their course/class schedules are accurate.
Once the schedule has been entered into Banner, Students, Faculty, Advisors, and other authorized staff can use the My.Emich Self-Service Banner to search for and view detailed course/class section information.
Support & Contact Information
Contact the Office of Records & Registration at [email protected] for more information.
- Banner Admin Pages - Visit the Banner Admin Pages page for more information.
- Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) - Visit the Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) page for more information.
- Self Service Banner (SSB) - Visit the Self-Service Banner (SSB) page for more information.
- Verify Departmental Course/Class Schedules: Academic department staff can visit the Course Schedule Review Guide for instructions on how to verify departmental course/class schedules.
- View Course/Class Schedule Details: Faculty and staff can visit the SSB - Courses/Class Schedule guide for instructions on how to view course/class details including title, description, credit hours, schedule type, prerequisites, corequisites, restrictions, dates, times, locations, instructors, and registration availability.