Front image
direct edit


EMU Research

Report Instances of Non-Compliance

Reporting Misconduct

If you need to report research misconduct, you can contact the Misconduct Policy Officer, Steve Pernecky, Interim AP and AVP for Graduate Studies and Research, at [email protected] or 734-487-0042.


To anonymously report research misconduct, you can send a typed, unsigned letter to Sonia Chawla, Office of Research Compliance , 200 Boone, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. You can also click on the Anonymous Reporting link to visit our anonymous reporting page.  

Elevating Communities, Inspiring Generations

EMU Research, 200 Boone Phone: 734.487.3090 mail [email protected]