Front image
direct edit


EMU Research

Property Report

Property Report – Generally, capital expenditures for land or buildings require the sponsor's approval. Depending on who the sponsoring organization is, title/ownership of property and property reporting requirements may vary.  Please contact the Post-Award Manager in the Office of Research Development and Administration (ORDA) for information regarding property reporting requirements.

Elevating Communities, Inspiring Generations

EMU Research, 200 Boone Phone: 734.487.3090 mail [email protected]