Only current apartment residents living in Brown, Munson, Cornell or Westview who are returning to the same space for the 2018-2019 academic year are eligible for this program.
Summer storage allows you to leave your personal items in your apartment for the summer, saving you the hassle of moving out in April, just to move back into your apartment in September.
The cost for the whole summer (end of April through September 1st) is $300 per person or you could utilize the program for Summer I or Summer II only for $150 per person.
If you are looking to participate in summer storage for Summer I or Summer II only, you also must have a completed summer contract for the term in which you would be living in the space in addition to your complete Fall/Winter contract.
We do not offer this service under any other circumstance.
This application will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, April 18th, 2018.
How the process works:
- You apply via the link above before the deadline
- We will process applications starting April 9, 2018.
- Approved students will received an email and will need to schedule an appointment with staff to complete all of the required paperwork
- Meet with staff to complete your paperwork — at this appointment, you will need to be ready to schedule your check-out appointment for the end of April
- Meet staff at your apartment for your check-out appointment, return your keys to the apartments office and have a great summer!
Please direct all questions about this program to: email@example.com.