- Family housing options are available in Cornell Courts and Westview only.
- Students with legal dependents (spouse, children, legal guardianships) are eligible to apply for family housing. Part of the application process includes submission of your marriage license, copies of birth certificates or other documents for verification purposes.
- Family housing does not permit roommates; only those in your immediate family unit can reside with you. Children must be under the age of 18 in order to be considered your dependent.
- Rates for family housing on our campus are charged per bedroom. This means that for family housing units, the posted price per person for a one bedroom unit is the correct price. For a two bedroom unit, you will need to double the posted price per person because family housing residents must buy-out the second bedroom in the two-bedroom apartment. Please make sure to note this price difference as you make your housing decisions.
- The number of dependents that may reside with you is limited based on the type of unit you select:
- One bedroom units are limited to two individuals: Residing in a one bedroom unit with your spouse or with one child if you do not have a spouse.
- Two bedroom units are limited to four individuals: Residing in a two bedroom unit with your spouse and up to two children or with up to three children if you do not have a spouse.