Donate or Volunteer
Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome, items can be dropped off at 104 Pierce Hall, the School of Social Work office in 317 Marshall or by scheduling an appointment. To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com. We cannot accept non-perishables that have expired or are open.
Monetary donations have an immediate impact on our pantry by allowing us to purchase items that we do not receive through food drives. If you would like to donate, you may do so electronically via the EMU Foundation's Make a Gift page or by sending a check to:
P.O. Box 972057
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
If you would like to organize a food drive, please visit our Organize a Food Drive page
- Dairy items such as milk, yogurt, cheese, and eggs
- Pasta and pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter and jelly
- Personal hygiene items such as deodorant, shampoo, feminine hygiene, toothpaste, and toothbrushes
- Household items such as laundry soap, dish soap, aluminum foil, etc.
- Juice Boxes
- Side dishes such as rice and potatoes
- Produce such as bananas, oranges, and apples
- Condiments such as mayo, ketchup, and mustard
- Ready to eat meals
- Low-salt items such as soups
- Baby Food and diapers
- Clean reusable shopping bags
Each year we provide 50 thanksgiving and 50 holiday baskets to students, if you are interested in participating please contact Swoop's at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Sign-up Form.
Interested in Volunteering?
Complete the Volunteer Sign-up Form
A list of our upcoming volunteer events can be found on Volunteer Washtenaw.
We are accepting donations for our annual Thanksgiving Baskets, use this link to sign up. Thank you for your continued support!
Donors & Sponsors
We'd like to thank all our donors and sponsors for their continued support. Your generosity enables Swoop's to provide to all students in need, thank you again!