Organize a Food Drive
Are you interested in organizing a food drive for Swoop's?
Please fill out the attached form and we will be in touch with you! Swoop's Pantry staff will be able to provide the support you need to host a food drive. We have bins, current needs lists and volunteers willing to pick up donations when the bins are ready!
Ideas to make your Food Drive Fun!
- Pasta Food Drive - Pasta, sauces, canned Parmesan cheese, spices such as garlic salt and Italian seasoning, frozen garlic bread, bagged salad mixes, salad dressings
- Breakfast Food Drive - Cereal, oatmeal, muffin mixes, bagels, cream cheeses, frozen waffles
- Healthy Foods on the Go - Granola bars, trail mix, nuts, juice, apples, baby carrot packages
- Pantry Essentials - Condiments such as mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, coffee, tea, spices, salt & pepper, oil, vinegar, salad dressings
- Canned Goods Drive - Canned everything! Veggies, fruits, soups, meat
- Dinner Sides Drive - Mashed potatoes, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, rice
- Fill the Freezer - This is difficult to do but a big need for our students. If you'd like to do this, an option is to collect money for something (for example, casual dress day at work) and then we will send you a picture of what your donation bought to fill the freezer!
- Fill the Fridge - (again see above) Collect yogurt, cheeses, milk, eggs, butter, hummus, bagels, cream cheese, orange juice
- Personal Hygiene Item Drive - Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, tooth brushes, feminine hygiene products, deodorant, body wash, soap, lotion