Organize a Food Drive
Are you interested in organizing a food drive for Swoop's?
Please fill out the attached form and we will be in touch with you! Swoop's Pantry staff will be able to provide the support you need to host a food drive. We have bins, current needs lists and volunteers willing to pick up donations when the bins are ready!
Ideas to make your Food Drive Fun!
- Pasta Food Drive - Pasta, sauces, canned Parmesan cheese, spices such as garlic salt and Italian seasoning, frozen garlic bread, bagged salad mixes, salad dressings
- Breakfast Food Drive - Cereal, oatmeal, muffin mixes, bagels, cream cheeses, frozen waffles
- Healthy Snacks - Granola bars, trail mix, nuts, juice, apples, baby carrot packages
- Pantry Essentials - Condiments such as mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, hot sauce, coffee, tea, spices, salt & pepper, oil, vinegar, salad dressings
- Microwavable Meals: Ready to eat: Ravioli, mac n' cheese, rice, etc.
- Canned Goods Drive - Canned everything! Veggies, fruits, soups, meat
- Dinner Sides Drive - Mashed potatoes, stuffing, macaroni and cheese, rice
- Fill the Fridge Collect yogurt, cheeses, milk, eggs, butter, hummus, bagels, cream cheese, orange juice
- Personal Hygiene Item Drive - Shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, tooth brushes, menstrual hygiene products, deodorant, body wash, soap, lotion