Find the Right Advisor for You, Right Away

At Eastern we believe every student’s needs are unique

EMU academic and faculty advisors serve members of our educational community at different stages of their college careers. This level of individual attention helps our students make better and more informed decisions for themselves—faster.

How Can We Best Help You Today

Talk to a UACDC Advisor

If you’ve been accepted to EMU but have not yet declared a major, your first step is to schedule an appointment with a UACDC advisor.

Find my Faculty Advisor

Have a declared major? Use the Find My Advisor tool to find the correct faculty advisor for your specific degree program.

Have a specific question in mind? Search below to find the option that best describes your situation.

Skip Section Navigation