We accept EMU student insurance.
We are able to provide immediate proof of vaccination for health careers students.
Students on the EMU student health insurance plan can get the vaccine at no cost to you.
For information or appointments call University Health Services at 734.487.1122.
It takes about two weeks after vaccination for antibodies to develop in the body and provide protection against influenza virus infection. It's better to get vaccinated early in the fall, before the flu season really gets under way.
Flu Vaccine Facts
- All of our vaccines are quadrivalent
- We carry High Dose for people 65+ and older
- The worst side effect you are likely to get from the flu shot is a sore arm.
- The risk of severe allergic reaction (which we screen for) is one in 4 million people.
The flu vaccine is $37 (High Dose is $65), and payment is expected at time of service. Payment options include:
- Billing Student Insurance