EMU is a tobacco-free campus. UHS offers tailored tobacco cessation programs for students, staff, and faculty seeking strategies to quit. We will work with you to develop a program to help you succeed.
- Behavioral Strategies
- Non-pharmacologic techniques
- Nicotine replacement products
Research proves that counseling and medication is more effective than either strategy alone. Call 734.487.1122 to schedule your appointment today.
To further aid in your success, please fill out the Nicotine Dependence Surveys and Individualized Quit Plan. Make sure to bring your completed forms with you to your appointment!
- Fagerström Test for Nicotine Dependence - Part 1
- Fagerström Test for Nicotine Dependence - Part 2
- Fagerström Test for Nicotine Dependence - Smokeless Tobacco
- Individualized Quit Plan
Michigan Quit Line for EMU Students
Beginning Oct. 1, 2015, EMU students can enroll in Michigan Quit Line's free service. Click here to download a pdf flyer that explains services offered by MI Quit Line.
Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW or head to the MI Quit Line website to enroll online.