The UWCO will be closed between semesters; submissions will be accepted up until Sunday, August 14th at 5 p.m. We will reopen for the Fall 2016 semester on Monday, September 12th at 9 a.m.
UWCO Policies and Guidelines
By using the UWCO, you agree to the following policies and guidelines:
- We can only accept papers (or portions of a paper) up to 5 pages in length (i.e. 1,500 words).
- We cannot respond to writers whose deadlines fall within the allowed turnaround time (i.e. 48 or 72 hours).
- Fill out the submission form carefully and completely. Submissions with incomplete forms will be returned.
- We can only accept one paper from a student per week.
- Please limit your areas of concern to 2-3 primary concerns. We will spend approximately one hour commenting on your paper, and cannot comment on everything.
- We are not a proofreading or editing service. We concentrate our comments on providing focused strategies for development and revision.
- Due to staffing limitations, we must reserve the option to reduce or restrict the availability of this service at any time.