UWC Online will be closed 5:00 p.m. Thursday, July 2, through 9:00 a.m. Monday, July 6, for the holiday weekend.
UWCO - Using the Service
- Click on the link for "Submit a paper to the UWCO". You will be taken to the policies and guideline page. After reading and agreeing to the policies and guidelines, you can access the request form.
- Fill out the request form completely. Incomplete requests will be returned.
- A writing consultant will acknowledge your request via email shortly after you submit the form.A writing consultant will respond with comments according to the following time frames:
- Within 48 hours for requests submitted Mon.-Thur.
- Within 72 hours for requests submitted Fri.-Sun.
- When you receive the response, read the comments carefully. If you have brief, specific questions, contact the consultant by replying to the email message. If you have new concerns or a new paper you are working on, submit a new request form.
Policies and Guidelines
- We can only accept papers (or a portions of paper) up to 5 pages in length.
- We cannot respond to writers whose deadlines fall within the time allowed (i.e. 48 or 72 hours).
- Fill out the form carefully and completely. Documents with incomplete forms will be returned.
- We can only accept one paper from a student per week.
- Please limit your areas of concern to one or two primary concerns. We will spend approximately one hour commenting on your paper, and cannot comment on everything.
- We are not a proofreading or editing service. We concentrate our comments on providing focused strategies for development and revision.
- Due to staffing limitations, we must reserve the option to reduce or restrict the availability of this service at any time.
Submit a paper to the UWCO.