Eastern Michigan University
Last summer, new technology was installed in classrooms in Marshall and Owen. Currently, Roosevelt and Alexander are receiving new equipment in their classrooms. Through the technology replacement plan, classrooms in additional buildings will be upgraded each summer.
Technology improvements include (some minor variation may apply):
- Large screen video displays and projectors
- BluRay/DVD players
- Document cameras capable of displaying BW and color documents, transparencies, and 3D objects
- Connections for laptop computers and other portable devices
- In-ceiling speakers
- Windows-based thin client computers
- Touch screen selection panels
The replacement plan is standardizing classroom technology thanks to efforts
by the Provost's Office and recommendations from the Education Environment and Facilities Committee and
the Academic I.T. Advisory Committee.
In addition to the technology cart training video to the right, click Technology Cart Instructions for instructions you can download.If you have any questions, please contact Diane Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Bill Shell at email@example.com.
Division of Information Technology
118 Pray Harrold
Ypsilanti, MI 48197