Lectures & Presentations
EMU'S AMERICAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION MEETING: The College of Business will host the following meetings with guest speakers in room 110, in the COB.
- Matt Warren, from Domino's on Wednesday, October 2, 4 p.m.
- Laneisha Gann, from Quicken Loans on Wednesday, October 9, 4 pm.
- Tour of Quicken Loans on Friday, October 11. Further details will be forthcoming.
- Jennifer Whitted, a small business owner on Wednesday, October 16, 4 p.m.
Please visit College of Business Events homepage for the complete list of events. For questions or additional information, please contact Lindsey Gothard at 734-891-0441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* THE FAITHS OF THE POSTWAR PRESIDENTS: FROM TRUMAN TO OBAMA: EMU welcomes guest lecture speaker David Holmes, from the College of William and Mary on Thursday, October 3, 7 p.m., room 204 in Pray-Harrold. LBC credit is available. Sponsored by Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society and the Department of Political Science. Please contact Edward Sidlow at 487-3113 or email@example.com with questions.
AGING STUDIES PROGRAM PRESENTS ANNUAL FALL LECTURE: The Aging Studies Program will present their annual fall lecture on Wednesday, October 9, 4 - 6 p.m., in ballroom B of the Student Center. This lecture will trace the evolution of approaches to dementia care as reflected in 1) changing philosophic orientations toward the care of elders with dementia and 2) scientific advancements in nursing and related fields over the past three decades. Major theories and models addressing care of individuals with dementia and management of associated behavioral issues will be reviewed with emphasis on the scientific evidence for them. Thoughts about emerging challenges and opportunities as they may affect the future of dementia care will also be offered. Presented by: Donna Algase, PhD, RN, Associate Dean of Research and Evaluation at the University of Toledo. The event is free. Please contact Andrea Zakrajsek with any questions at 487-3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.