The 2021-2022 GameAbove College of Engineering & Technology scholarship application may now be completed and submitted. The deadline is 4.30.2021.
- View the available scholarships [PDF] and choose which ones you'd like to apply for.
- Download the scholarship application [PDF] and fill it out completely. Please make sure that any scholarship you would like to be considered for is listed on your application.
- Prepare a resume for submission with the application.
- Prepare an essay for submission with the application.
- Some scholarships may require a personal statement, references, etc. Be sure these are included in your packet.
- After gathering all your materials, you may deliver them in-person to Sill 207 or via email. Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once the application packet is received and checked for accuracy by the Dean's office, it will be forwarded for review.
- Award recipients will be notified by the GameAbove College of Engineering and Technology Dean's office when finalized, but not before July 2021.
- The names and applications of individuals selected to receive awards will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Aid for final verification and transfer of funds to the student's EMU account.