- JD, University of Michigan
- MS, Sport Management, Eastern Michigan University
- BA, University of Michigan
- Staurowsky, E.J., Zonder, E.J., and Riemer, B.A. (2017). So, what is Title IX? Assessing college athlete knowledge of the law. Women in Sport and Physical Activity Journal 25(1), 30–42.
- Zonder, E. J. (2017, September 29). Former University of Delaware Head Volleyball Coach Claims Discrimination in Unlawful Termination Suit. Sport Litigation Alert. Volume 14, Issue 18. Hackney Publications
- Flowers, C.L. and Zonder, E. J. (2017, February 3). Former Head Men’s Basketball Coach Claims Unlawful Termination Over Race-based Recruiting. Sport Litigation Alert. Volume 14, Issue 2. Hackney Publications
- Zonder, E.J. and Riemer, B.A. (2018, March). Title VII and Sex Discrimination: A Remedy for College Coaches Facing Sexual Orientation Discrimination? To be presented at the Sport and Recreation Law Association Conference (SRLA), San Antonio, TX.
- Zonder, E.J. and Flowers, C.L. (2017, November). From the basketball court to the courtroom: Beth Burns, SDSU, and Title IX. Presented at the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (NASSS) Conference, Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
- Zonder, E.J. and McCray, K. (2017, March). “Everything was chaotic”: Title IX and Florida State’s handling of the Jameis Winston case. Presented at the Sport and Recreation Law Association Conference (SRLA), Las Vegas, NV.
- Zonder, E.J. and Riemer, B.A. (2016, November). Big league chew: Tobacco policy and the role model effect. Presented at the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (NASSS) Conference, Tampa, FL.
- Zonder, E.J. and Christy, K. (2016, June). Division III athletic facilities and college choice factors. Poster presented at the North American Society for Sport Management (NASSM) Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Zonder, E.J. (2016, February). The power of the commissioner and the “best interests of the game." Poster presented at the Sport and Recreation Law Association Conference (SRLA), New Orleans, LA.
- Zonder, E.J. and Dane-Staples, E. (2015, November). No apps allowed: Legal ramifications regarding the usage of application technology in sports. Presented at the North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (NASSS) Conference, Sante Fe, NM.
- Staurowsky, E.J., Zonder, E.J., Riemer, B.A., and Mather, M (2015, April). College athlete perceptions of Title IX. Poster presented at the College Sport Research Institute (CSRI) Conference on College Sport, Columbia, SC.
- SMGT 201 Foundations of Sport Management
- SMGT 445 Sport Economics and Finance
- SMGT 493 Fieldwork in Sport Management I
- SMGT 494 Fieldwork in Sport Management II
- SMGT 495 Fieldwork in Sport Management III
Professor Zonder came to EMU in 2017 after four years at Adrian College where she taught classes in sports law, business law and facility management. She was also director of the undergraduate sport management program and co-creator of the masters in sport administration and leadership program. Zonder is actively involved with the Sport and Recreation Law Association, North American Society for Sport Sociology, and the North American Society for Sport Management, and has presented at numerous international conferences.
- Title IX
- Employment law issues
- College athletics
- Labor relations in professional sport