Discover what EMU's College of Business Graduate Programs can do for your future.
With 7 Master's degrees (MBA, and Masters degrees in accounting, finance, human resources/organizational development, information systems, integrated marketing communications, and taxation), EMU is sure to have the program for you.
Designed for working professionals with online, evening and hybrid classes to fit your busy schedule. Graduate in as little as 2 years.
Our programs are competitively priced, and you can pay by the course.
Best Business School
Named a “Best Business School” from the Princeton Review and accredited by AACSB International.
GMAT / GRE Waived For Fall 2021
Qualified applicants who meet all other admission requirements may waive the GMAT / GRE for Fall 2021. (Automatic waiver does not apply to MS in Accounting or MS in Taxation)
Why choose Eastern Michigan University?
- A Princeton Review "Best Business School" every year since 2005
- Accredited by AACSB International, the premier business accrediting body
- Evening, online and hybrid classes to fit your busy schedule
- Degree options in multiple in-demand fields
- Learn skills that you can apply immediately in your workplace
- Discounted tuition for City of Dearborn, Wayne County Airport Authority and General Motor employees
"My MBA from EMU helped me secure a career at Ford Motor Company and I felt prepared to enter my new position given the specialized training I received at EMU."
Jessica BobeeSystems Engineering Optimization Global Business Analyst, Ford Motor Company
View our beautiful campus right from where you are — our historic grounds, downtown Ypsilanti access, and stunning accommodations are all highlights you won’t want to miss.
Thank you for your interest in EMU's College of Business. Your true ROI starts here! A faculty advisor will be in touch soon.