COVID-19 Vaccine Certification and Testing Portal

Report Vaccine Status and/or COVID Test Results


What to do if you lost your vaccination card

If you have been immunized in the State of Michigan, you may be able to download your Immunization Record from the Michigan Care Improvement Registry (MCIR)

Step to get your Immuniztion Record:

  1. You must be 18 years of age or older
  2. Create or sign-in to your MILogin account at the MCIR website
  3. Upload you valid government issued photo ID (driver's license, state ID, or passport)

For questions contact us at [email protected].