Graduate Open House
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: Academic Fair & Information Sessions
9:50 a.m.: Check-In
Student Center Ballroom (directions)
A graduate degree is an important stepping stone to a promotion or career advancement in many fields. Get started today on your graduate degree at EMU!
What you can do at the Open House:
- Apply for admission. Your application fee will be waived for the first graduate program you apply to.
- Learn about graduate assistantships and doctoral fellowships.
- Speak with a college representative and receive general information about the programs/contact info for the faculty advisors.
- Meet with faculty members from several doctoral and cohort programs.
- Attend a College of Business Graduate Program Information Session: 9:00am-10:00am - registration TBA.
Upcoming Open House Dates
Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. - Student Center Ballroom
Questions? Email us - email@example.com - or call - 734.487.6453