University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122, or sign in to the Patient Portal!
In case of emergency, call 911.
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- Spring/Summer Hours beginning Friday, April 27
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wed: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fri: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
Please note the Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30–1:30 p.m.
- Funding for Flu Vaccinations is available from Alana's Foundation for students who are under insured or not insured. Contact UHS for more information on how you might qualify for a free flu vaccination.
- UHS has gone paperless!
For your convenience, the UHS is now using iPad check-in exclusively! Make sure to sign in to the UHS Portal and fill out the Health History form prior to your first appointment!
- Try our new text message appointment reminders!
Sign up for text message reminders through the Patient Portal and never forget another appointment! (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Click here for sign-up instructions.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
Sign in with your emich netid and password! Don't forget to review the UHS Notice of Privacy Practices!
- Walk-in HIV Testing and Screening - Every other Wednesday 1–3 p.m.
Find out what your status is! To learn more, visit the HIV Testing and Counseling page.
- Faculty and Staff: Shingles and Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Shingles & pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic and Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health and Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs.,:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri.: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Pharmacy's New 2018 Summer Hours
- Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday 9am-1pm
The Pharmacy will be closed every day from 12:30-1:30pm for lunch.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
Call for appointment
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon
TB test clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
Upcoming CPR Classes
- Check back soon for new classes
All classes meet from 9am - 2pm in
room 103 Snow*
- July 17
- July 19
- July 24
- July 26
- July 31
- Aug. 2
NOTE: You must pre-register for CPR Classes. Classes are limited 10 participants!
Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4 to register.