University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- Flu Vaccine Clinic - Thursday, Dec. 1
A flu vaccine clinic will be held from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm on Thursday, December 1 in 202 Snow Health Center.
- HIV Testing & Screening - Walk-in Hours
Walk-in HIV Testing & Counseling is held every Thursday from 1pm - 4pm in rm. 103, Snow Health Center. To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page. Stop in and find out what your status is!
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
You can receive your Shingles vaccine and pneumococcal (PPSV 23)vaccine at UHS and have it covered by blue cross blue shield of Michigan. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Thurs., Dec. 1 from 4pm - 6pm
202 Snow Health Center
You must return 48 to 72 hours after the test for results.
- Wed., Dec. 7 from 10am - 2pm
Return Fri., Dec. 9 for results
CPR Class Dates
- Friday, Dec. 16: 9am - 5pm
- Friday, Jan. 6: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday, Feb. 6: 9am - 5pm
- Friday, Mar. 3: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday, Apr. 8: 9am - 5pm
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: Classes are limited 10 participants - don't wait to register!