University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122, or sign in to the Patient Portal!
In case of emergency, call 911.
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
Flu Vaccines are now available!By appointment only at this time. We accept EMU student insurance and EMU BCBS PPO (we regret that we are unable to bill Blue Care Network at this time). Please call 734-487-1122 for an appointment. Watch for announcements of Flu Vaccine clinics later in the season.
UHS Clinic Fall/Winter HoursMon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8am-5pm
Wed: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Pharmacy Fall/Winter Hours
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Please note pharmacy will be closed every day from 12:30-1:30pm for lunch.
- UHS has gone paperless!
For your convenience, the UHS is now using iPad check-in exclusively! Make sure to sign in to the UHS Portal and fill out the Health History form prior to your first appointment!
- Try our new text message appointment reminders!
Sign up for text message reminders through the Patient Portal and never forget another appointment! (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Click here for sign-up instructions.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
Sign in with your emich netid and password! Don't forget to review the UHS Notice of Privacy Practices!
- Walk-in HIV Testing and Screening - Every other Wednesday 1–3 p.m. Next day of HIV Testing is September 19th
- Find out what your status is! To learn more, visit the HIV Testing and Counseling page.
- Faculty and Staff: Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic and Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health and Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs.,Fri.
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pharmacy's New 2018 Fall/Winter Hours
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
The Pharmacy will be closed every day from 12:30-1:30pm for lunch.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
Check back after October 1st. Please call 734-487-1122 for an appointment.
TB Screenings Dates:
- Tuesday Sept. 25th. 11:00am-1:00pm
- Monday Oct. 1st. 11:00am-1:00pm
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
TB Test Clinics are located in 202 Snow Health Center
Upcoming CPR Classes
No new dates at this time