Lansing Community College
- Business (BBA with Approved Major) - Business and Accounting (AA)[PDF]
- Construction Management (BS) - Construction Management (AAS) [PDF]
- Exercise Science (BS) - Kinesiology/Exercise Science (AAS)[PDF]
- Exercise Science (BS) - Professional Fitness Leader (AAS)[PDF]
- Information Assurance and Cyber Defense (BS) - Computer Networking and Cybersecurity (AB) [PDF]
- Nursing Completion (BSN) - Nursing (AAS) [PDF]
- Paralegal (BS) - Paralegal (AB) [PDF]
- Technology Management (BS) - Approved Technical Programs [PDF]
Articulation agreements are renewed every three years and may receive minor updates more frequently. In the event that an articulation agreement is not renewed at the end of its effective period, students who already started the articulated program will have an additional three years to transfer to EMU under the terms of the agreement. If an agreement listed here has passed the ending date of its effective period, located on the last page of the guide, contact Community College Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 734.487.6577.
A student may use the requirements of the articulation guide in effect at the time of the student's initial registration at a community college or the requirements of a subsequent articulation guide. In the event the student does not complete the degree requirements within seven years, the student may be required to have their credits evaluated in keeping with a more recent articulation agreement guide or catalog. Archived articulation guides may be accessed at this link or by contacting Community College Relations.