• Ph.D., Construction Engineering & Project Management
• M.S., Construction Engineering & Project Management
• B.E., Civil Engineering
• Assistant Professor, 2021 – Present
• Lecturer, 2021
• Assistant Professor, 2018 – 2020
• Manager of Project Development & Controls 2008 – 2018
• Project Management
• Computer programming
• CNST 624: Project Productivity and Cost Controls
• CNST 450: Fundamentals of Construction Project Management
• CNST 406: Construction Law
Dr. Jarrah spent 10 Years in the construction contracting industry in the Middle East and North Africa, working with one of the largest contractors in the region as “Manager of Project Development and Controls,” managing project tenders and project performance. His career focus was on infrastructure projects, including 15 Railway Projects, five Airports, two Roads / Bridges, and one Stadium.
He then switched to academia in 2018, joining Phoenicia University in South Lebanon as Assistant Professor and Coordinator of the Civil and Environmental Engineering department. Courses taught were: Statics, Mechanics of Materials, Engineering Economics, Advanced Concrete Design, Construction Project Management, and Final Year Project. He was also responsible for the administration of the department, including its ABET accreditation process.
Dr. Jarrah joined the University of Wisconsin – Stout in 2020 as a Lecturer. Undergraduate courses taught included Estimating, Construction Orientation, Light Construction Methods & Materials, and Project Management. Graduate courses taught included Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Project Delivery Methods, and Sustainable Construction.
Since 2021, he has joined the Construction Management program at Eastern Michigan University as Assistant Professor.