- Ph.D. in Technology in Education - Eastern Michigan University (in progress)
- Master's in Biomechanics - Eastern Michigan University
- Graduate Certificate in Orthotics - Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelor's in Exercise Science - Eastern Michigan University
- "Use of 3D printing to Develop Kinesiology Models for the Classroom" for the national 2017 National Association for Kinesiology & Physical Education in Higher Education (NAKPEHE) conference. Presentation date: January 3rd–8th 2017.
- "How to fabricate anatomical models using 3d printing and casting technique." for the national 2017 Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS). Presentation date: May 24th -28th 2017.
- Fedel, F. and Sweet, J. Anything but WIMPi: Using a Variety of Technologies to Improve Student Learning at 1st Annual Clickers Conference, Houston, TX. June 3, 2011.
- Fitness In-line Skating Books. 1997. Human Kinetics Publishers, Champaign, Illinois. ISBN-13: 9780873229821. Co-author.
Additional publications/presentations [PDF].
Frank has taught at Eastern Michigan University since 2004. He started his career in exercise physiology and cardiology, performing research for 18 years at Henry Ford Hospital, including working with premier amputee athletes. He attended EMU's inaugural Master's of Science in Orthotics and Prosthetics Program, for the express purpose of teaching within the program. He is currently completing his doctoral work in Technology Applied to Healthcare.
- IPecs Prosthetic sensing systems and methods
- Omega Electronics Full-Foot Electronic Starting Blocks
- Developing new technologies and integrating existing technologies to optimize outcomes in sports performance and education
- Metabolic responses - various sports activities
- Development of devices for sport performance optimization