- MSc, University of Florida
- BS, Eastern Michigan University
She resides in Canton, Mich., with her family: her husband Mark and three kids; Emma, Mitchell and Ryan.
- Sweet, J. and Johnson, J. (Schumacher). (2011) The Legal Liability of Coaching, MHSAA
- Johnson, J (Schumacher). and Sweet, J. (2010) Why Should I Hire an Athletic Trainer?, MHSAA
- Thomas, D., Glogoski, C., Johnson, J. (Schumacher), (2006). The Effect of a Supervised Walking Program on Wandering Among Residents with Dementia. Activities, Adaptations and Aging, 30 (4),1–13.
- "Questions and Concerns Regarding a Variety of Athletic Training Settings" Michigan Athletic Trainers' Society First Annual Student Seminar , November 7, 2004. Johnson, J. (Schumacher).
- Johnson, J. (Schumacher), (2003). Injuries in Female Athletes. Proceedings of the National Conference on Girls' and Women's Physical Activity and Sport, Feb., 2003. (Abstract)
- ATTR 295 Assessment of Lower Body Injuries
- ATTR 485 Seminar in Athletic Training
- ATTR 390 Senior Practicum
- ATTR 421 Admin and Legal Aspects of AT
- ATTR 296 Assessment of Upper Body Injuries
- ATTR 304 Structural Kinesiology
- ATTR 290 Practicum II
- SPMD 280 Pharmacology for Sports Med
Jodi has been a BOC-certified athletic trainer since 1994. She has practiced in the clinical, high school and collegiate settings. She was hired as a faculty member in the athletic training program here at Eastern Michigan University in 1998. Her teaching focus is administration and legal issues in Athletic Training as well as structural kinesiology.