"Building, Teaching, and Inspiring the Workforce!"
Our teaching program and curriculum prepares prospective teachers in the areas of information processing and management, administrative services, accounting and computing and basic business such as economics, consumer economics, business law, business management, computer literacy and introduction to business.
Successful completion of this course of studies, in the context of other program requirements, qualifies the student for recommendation for certification for the Michigan Department of Education Secondary Provisional Certificate endorsed in business education, certification code GQ, and, with appropriate work experience, vocational certification code VB or VM. With four thousand work experience hours in each area, both endorsement areas can be added to the certificate.
Check out our curriculum and the degree options available to students. (A special note to majors: BMMT Majors do NOT take CURR 305. BMMT Majors take BMMT 363 in place of CURR 305.)
- Scholarships - Apply Now!
- Governor signs new bill removing the basic skills examination requirement
- July 2018: Adobe Connect Available for BMMT 200 and 363 for synchronous classes!
- April 2018: Course Testing Out Procedures
- Business/Computer High School Teacher
- Business Education Teacher
- Secondary - Computer Programming Teacher
- Secondary - Engineering Technology Teacher
- CTE Business Management / Marketing / Finance Teacher
- Industrial Technology / Vocational Automotive Teacher
- Mechatronics Instructor
- Precision Machining Technology Teacher
- CTE Business / Marketing / Accounting Instructor
- CTE Intro to Nursing & Healthcare Instructor
- Substitute Culinary Arts Teacher
- Automotive Service Technology Teacher
- CTE Health Science Teacher
- Construction Trades Instructor
- Construction Trades Technical Assistant