Share your Centennial Homecoming Message!
The most spirited week on campus is officially celebrating 100 years! Share your centennial message using videos, photos, GIFs, or text.
Follow these steps:
- Go to our Padlet website so you can see what the page looks like.
- Decide on your content. You may submit text, a photo, a short video, even a GIF.
- To add a post, click on the small plus sign in the bottom right corner (look for the pink circle).
- An edit box will open. Add your content. Enter text directly or click on the icons to upload images or a video.
- Your entry will not immediately be published; it will first go into a queue where it will be reviewed by a member of the EMU Division of Communications team.
Entries will be accepted until noon on October 9.
Questions about submissions should be directed to Jen Boudrie at [email protected].
What Makes a Good Entry:
- Keep it short. Text entries should be about 100 words and video length should be no more than 10-20 seconds.
- Personalize and have fun with this!
- Include your name
- For text – do not write in all caps.
- For video and photos – make sure you have good lighting. For best results on a video, hold your camera horizontally.