Master of Science in Engineering Management
Built to Lead
Take your undergraduate education to the next level and prepare for career advancement through Eastern Michigan University’s Master of Science in Engineering Management. This graduate program trains you to integrate your technical education and job function with the skills needed to manage and build teams in the work place.
Our 38–39 credit hour program focuses on these major areas:
- Technology and intellectual property
- Research and development
- Engineering projects and programs
- Design and manufacturing systems
- People, resources and organizations
- Lean enterprise systems
Within your program of study, choose from these concentrations: research and development; design and manufacturing; project/program management; or lean enterprise systems. Earn this degree fully online or at EMU's main campus.
College to Career
A M.S. in engineering management prepares you for upper-level positions. Engineering managers are responsible for leading projects and preparing, organizing and overseeing the various stages from conception to completion. Although a highly competitive field, job growth is expected to continue by 7% from 2012 to 2022.
- An undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5
- A technical- or industrial-related undergraduate degree (i.e., science, engineering, technology or business)
- Submit a personal statement
- Meet admission requirements for the Graduate School
Request More Information
Protecting your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or exchange names or any other personal information about our site visitors