Whenever you enter and save new information to your time sheet, it is recorded but is not automatically sent to your Approver.
Follow these directions to submit your time sheet:
- Open your time sheet. See Opening Your Time Sheet for more information.
- From the Time Sheet page, click the Submit for Approval button.
- The Certification Statement page is displayed. Type your PIN in the PIN field.
Note: See Displaying Your EMU (E)ID and PIN for more information.
- Click the Submit button.
- A Your time sheet was submitted successfully message is displayed.
- A Return Time button is displayed at the bottom of your time sheet.
Note: This is a new feature as of July 2010 that allows the employee to return a time sheet or leave report for correction, even after it has been approved. Until the Payroll department has a better understanding of how this feature works and how it fits in the Web Time Entry process, employees should continue to contact their Approver to have their time sheet or leave report returned to them for correction. See Returning Time Sheets and Leave Reports for Correction for more information.
- When you are finished, click the Employee tab to return to the Employee menu.