We Support Your Goals
Who We Are
The College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) Advising Center provides support and guidance for students interested in career paths within CAS. We are also a resource for faculty and staff as well as those in the community who have connections to and interest in the CAS programs.
These are some of the services we offer.
- Program Advising (Freshman to Senior year)
- 2nd Bachelor Advising
- Degree Auditing
- Navigating Academic Policies and Services
- Servicing all transfer student needs
We offer the following programs to assist you in your success.
- Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR)
- Group advising
- Starfish: first alert management system
- Classroom presentations
We offer the following resources to assist you in your success.
- U.achieve: electronic degree auditing
- Early academic alerts
- Facilitating faculty advising relationships
- CAS specific job/information sites
Who we serve:
- CAS undergraduate students
- CAS faculty and staff
- Community colleges
- Undecided students with an interest in CAS fields
The value we bring:
- Increased graduation rates
- Advising & teaching
- Better understanding of University policies
- Sustainable degree completion
- Maintain communication between stakeholders
- Persistence & completion