- J.D., Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Ph.D., Political Science, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Dr. Kevin Ball comes to EMU from Baker College of Clinton Township, where he was director of that school's business and paralegal programs and later its Division of Social Sciences. Dr. Ball has also taught at the University of Detroit Mercy Law School and at Wayne State University. Prior to his career in academia, Dr. Ball practiced law for over twenty years, specializing in business insolvency and bankruptcy law.
- Ball, Kevin (2016). Adversity & Justice: A History of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Michigan . Detroit, MI: Wayne State Univ Press.
Patents / Awards / Grants
- 2017 Avern Cohn Award for Excellence in the Collection, Preservation, and Interpretation of Michigan Legal History
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Trustee of the Historical Society for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan