- Assistant Professor, 1998 - 2005
- Associate Professor, 2005 - present
- Director (I), 2023 - present
Interests and Expertise
His recent past research work is in the area of multimedia use in the classroom.
- Printing and Publishing
- Digital Image Capture
- Image Assembly and Manipulation
- Website User Interface Design
- Multimedia Authoring and Planning
- Instructional Design
- Technology Implementation in Education.
- CMT 121 Introduction to Graphic Communication
- CMT 204 Photographic Communication
- CMT 205 Digital Photo Technology
- CMT 231 Introduction to Computer Graphics
- CMT 301 Multimedia Authoring Techniques
- CMT 207 Digital Image Reproduction
- CMT 409 Emerging Technologies in Storage and Retrieval
- CMT 421 Web Publishing Technology
- Developing a Multimedia Center to Produce the Virtual Fieldtrips, By Paul Majeske Associate Professor of Communication Technology, Eastern Michigan University; Published in Visual Communications Journal 2001, IGAEA publication. pp. 33–36.
Paul Majeske is an associate professor of communication technology at Eastern Michigan University. He is currently working on the statistical portion of a two-year study that combines interactive learning modules delivered by CD-ROM and online with traditional delivery that involves students in almost game-like learning conditions and a study of motivational tactics in hybrid courses. In addition to his teaching duties, Paul is very active in the university community serving on many committees.