About Technology and Professional Services Management
The Mission of TPSM is to offer theoretical and applied programs that focus on technology, management, and professional studies. Curriculum is grounded in scholarly research, is professionally driven, globally centered, and reinforced with real-world experiences.
Note: the aviation, paralegal, hotel/restaurant management and technology management programs have articulation agreements for transfer credit from many local community colleges. See program advisor and visit Transfer Partnerships (formerly Community College Relations) for more details.
Vision: Ensure qualified graduates enter academic and professional roles by way of quality program offerings, professional/corporate experiences, and international opportunities.
Ensure qualified graduates enter academic and professional roles by way of quality program offerings, professional/corporate experiences, and international opportunities.
- Offer relevant, dynamic, and contemporary course work/learning experiences.
- Participate in Higher Learning Commission program assessment.
- Where applicable, offer programs that are accredited or approved by an external agency.
- Emphasize internship or co-op experience for students prior to graduation.
- Expand internship/co-op placement options and explore innovative partnerships for active service learning.
- Engage students in professional networking opportunities.
- Incorporate global awareness within courses and programs.
- Offer study abroad experiences.
- Explore global-context research opportunities.
- Expand network of corporate connections with annual program advisory board meetings.
- Verify industry trends and new initiatives that can be incorporated in programs.
- Seek external scholarships funded by corporate partners to support excellent students.