Assessment Support Data
Data Collection Summary from last year 2012-2013
During the past year, we have collected data for continuous improvement as noted below:
- Biannual review of the EMU CM student results of the AIC’s CQE-Level I Construction Fundamentals Exam.
- Biannual review of the capstone course (CNST 450) class exit surveys conducted by CM Advisory Board members.
- Annual review of senior exit surveys online.
- Adjunct classroom visits and evaluations.
- Biannual meetings with Industry Advisory Committee to gather advice on all program matters.
- We are accredited by the ACCE: Input from Visiting Team Report from 2008; participation in the biannual ACCE meetings; ACCE accreditation visits (to other universities seeking accreditation) by EMU CM faculty.