Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, Ph.D.
School of Information Security and Applied Computing
202H Roosevelt Hall
- Ph.D. in Computing and Information Systems, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 2018.
- B. S. in Computer Engineering, Jordan University of Science and Technology, 2007.
September 2018 - present - Assistant Professor
Interests and Expertise
- Network Security and Resilience.
- Automated Malware Analysis.
- Security Incident Response Automation.
- Formal Methods for Cybersecurity.
- IA 150 – Networking I.
- IA 400 – Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering.
- Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, Ehab Al-Shaer, and Qi Duan. “Verifying the Enforcement and Effectiveness of Network Lateral Movement Resistance Techniques.” International Conference on Security and Cryptography, 2018.
- Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, Ehab Al-Shaer, and Ghaith Husari. "ROI-Driven Cyber Risk Mitigation Using Host Compliance and Network Configuration." Journal of Network and Systems Management 25, no. 4 (2017): 759-783.
- Burcham, Morgan, Mahran Al-Zyoud, Jeffrey C. Carver, Mohammed Alsaleh, Hongying Du, Fida Gilani, Jun Jiang et al. "Characterizing scientific reporting in security literature: An analysis of ACM CCS and IEEE S&P papers." In Proceedings of the Hot Topics in Science of Security: Symposium and Bootcamp, pp. 13-23. ACM, 2017.
- Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, and Ehab Al-Shaer. "Towards Automated Verification of Active Cyber Defense Strategies on Software Defined Networks." In Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Automated Decision Making for Active Cyber Defense, 2016.
- Yaser Jararweh, Moath Jarrah, Zakarea Alshara, Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, and Mahmoud Al-Ayyoub. "Cloudexp: A comprehensive cloud computing experimental framework." Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory 49 (2014): 180-192.
- Mohammed Noraden Alsaleh, and Ehab Alsaleh Al-Shaer. "Security configuration analytics using video games." In IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), 2014.