Xiangdong Che, Ph.D., CISSP, CCNP
Associate Professor, Program Coordinator
School of Information Security and Applied Computing
206 G Roosevelt Hall
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Wayne State University
- Master in Software Engineering, Bowling Green State University
- Master in Computer Engineering, Zhejiang University
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering, Zhejiang University
Interests and ExpertiseInterest and Expertise: Network Security, Computational Intelligence
CoursesIA103 Information Security Overview
IA212 Open Source Platforms and Network Administration
IA344 Administration of Computer Systems
IA350 Network Connectivity
IA354 Multi-level Connectivity
IA445 Ethical Hacking and Offensive Security
IA650 Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Compliance
IA681 Special Topics
- Reynolds, R. G., Vitale, K., Che, X., O'Shea, J., & Salaymeh, A. (2013). Using Virtual Worlds to Facilitate the Exploration of Ancient Landscapes. International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research (IJSIR), 4(2), 49-83.
- Reynolds, R. G., O'Shea, J. & Che, X (2011). The AGILE Design of Reality Game AI, book chapter in Multi-Agent Applications with Evolutionary Computation and Biologically Inspired Technologies: Intelligent Techniques for Ubiquity and Optimization, 193-207.
- Che, X., Ali, M. & Reynolds, R. G. (2010). Robust Evolution Optimization at the Edge of Chaos: Commercialization of Culture Algorithms. IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Spain, July 18-23, 2010.
- Best, C., Che, X., & Reynolds, R. G. (2010). Multi-objective Cultural Algorithms. IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence, Spain, July 18-23, 2010.