2021 Assurance Argument and Site Visit
- 2021 Assurance Argument
- 2021 Student Opinion Survey
- 2018 Financial Recovery Plan
- 2018 Interim Report on Student Retention, Persistence and Completion Goals
- 2017 Assurance Argument
- Michael Tew, Associate Provost and Associate Vice President for Academic Programming and Services and HLC Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Jessica 'Decky' Alexander, Director, [email protected], Criterion 1 Chair
- Suleiman Ashur, Director, School of Visual and Built Environments
- W. Douglas Baker, Associate Dean, College of Arts & Sciences, Criterion 3 Chair
- Robert Carpenter, Chair, Faculty Senate Budget & Resources Committee
- James Carroll, Associate Provost and Associate Vice President for Administration, Criterion 5 Chair
- Doris Fields, Director, Undergraduate Studies, Criterion 4 Chair
- Evan Finley, Director, Program Administration and Assurance
- Ellen Gold, Interim Senior Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Suzanne Gray, President, Faculty Senate
- Leigh Greden, Chief of Staff, Office of the President
- Christine Karshin, Associate Dean, College of Health and Human Services
- Beth Kubitskey, Associate Dean, College of Education
- Dorothy McAllen, Associate Dean, GameAbove College of Engineering and Technology
- Stephanie Newell, Associate Dean, College of Business
- Kathleen Stacey, Director, School of Communication, Media and Theatre Arts
- Wade Tornquist, Interim Associate Provost and Associate Vice President for Graduate Studies and Research, Criterion 2 Chair
- Xunhang "Hank" Zhou, Director, Institutional Research and Information Management
Assurance Argument Timeline
The Steering Committee and Criterion Committees reviewed and revised the assurance argument draft continuously throughout the process.
- April 14-May 10 – The Faculty Senate reviewed the draft and provided feedback.
- June 8-30th – Administrative Personnel reviewed the draft and provided feedback.
- July 30-August 16 – Senior University Leadership reviewed the draft and provided feedback.
- August 19 - Assurance Argument draft shared with the Faculty Senate.
- August 30 – Penultimate draft completed
- September 15 – Faculty Senate input received
- September 16-20 - Production of Final Draft
HLC Campus Site Visit
More information to be provided in the coming weeks.