Commission Fellowships and Scholarships
- Josephine Nevins Keal Professional Development Fund: Fellowship funds are to assist faculty women in advancement of professional competence and rank. Download the application [PDF].
- Women’s Commission Scholarship: Applicants must have a minimum EMU or transfer cumulative grade point average of 2.50 for undergraduate students (3.00 for graduate students), show financial need, and be enrolled at least half-time (six credit hours for undergraduate students and four credit hours for graduate students). Contact: Stephanie Petsch, Financial Aid: [email protected]
- Find out about Women's Association scholarships.
- Nina Contis, Women’s Commission Chair, [email protected]
- Brooke Boyst, Women's Association President, [email protected]