All individuals planning to apply to the EMU School of Nursing will need to complete the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), a computerized national exam. The TEAS exam assesses essential academic skills (math, reading, English and science). You may retake the exam only once.
ATI TEAS examination dates, times and locations can be scheduled through the nursing office by calling 734.487.2310.
The ATI TEAS examination will be given on the dates/times/locations listed below. Registration is limited to 40 persons per session.
- The cost of the TEAS examination is $58.
- You may contact Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) or call toll free at 1.800.667.7531 for review materials.
- Log on to the ATI website to create a new user account before the scheduled test date.
- On the day of the test, bring a picture ID and a MasterCard or VISA card to pay the fee (no other payment form accepted).
- Email Silisa Waldroop to schedule a seat for the ATI test of your choice.
All tests will take place in Halle G07A unless otherwise noted. The testing time will be noon–4:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Please arrive by 11:45 a.m. in order to get signed in.