Contact the Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Need a registraton override for Summer 2022 or Fall 2022? Use this form to submit your request.
- Dr. Debra Ingram, Professor and Department Head, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
- Lynn Bahena, Program Administrator, Math Pathways Support
- Sara Schultz, Coordinator of the Mathematics Tutoring Center
Mathematics and Statistics Department
During Summer 2022, the department office is providing services according to the following schedule:
- Mondays-Thursdays: In-person services in 515/516 Pray-Harrold
- Fridays: Remote services via email, phone, and Zoom. Please email Dr. Debra Ingram, Professor and Department Head, at [email protected] or Fran Calhoun, Senior Secretary, at [email protected], or call 734.487.1444. In-person services on Fridays may be arranged by appointment.
We look forward to assisting you.
Math Pathways Support and Placement
During Summer 2022, the Math Pathways Support Program is providing both in-person and remote services for math placement and other student support activities. Please visit our Math Pathways Support and Placement web page for more information!
Mathematics Tutoring Center
During Summer 2022, the Math Tutoring Center is providing free tutoring services remotely via Zoom appointments. Please visit our Math Tutoring Center web page for more information!