Summer 2020 housing is available to those students who are registered for classes for all or part of the summer 2020 term.
You must be registered for a least one class in order to be eligible for housing. You will not be able to access the summer housing application without meeting this requirement.
- Buildings TBA will be used. No other residence halls will be available for summer housing.
- Students must be registered for at least one summer class.
- Building TBA consists of four single bedrooms (four people to an apartment)
- Building TBA is double room occupancy in three bedrooms and one single bedroom in each unit (seven people to an apartment)
- Only a limited number of single rooms are available on a first come first serve basis
- Residents who currently live in Brown, Munson, Cornell and Westview are eligible to apply for their current unit for the summer semester as long as they have been assigned to the same unit for the 2020-2021 school year. We do not offer summer-only housing in these areas.
- Students who do not currently live in University Apartments but who have an assignment there for the 2020-2021 school year will need to select the Village for the summer.
- Move-In for Summer II Only will be on TBA.
- For those contracted through Summer II, students who do not have an on-campus fall assignment must be moved out by noon on August TBA. No extensions can be offered. Please plan accordingly, especially if you are moving into an off campus apartment that does not allow an early move-in.
- For those staying for Summer I only, housing ends at noon on June TBA. No extension can be made due to Summer II move-ins.
- The summer application is currently open for Summer II Only applicants.
- A $150 prepayment will be needed when starting the application.
- The application will not be available until the next day after a student registers.
Summer Semester Rates
Rates are for both University Apartments and the Village:
Single bedroom: TBA
Double bedroom: TBA
NOTE: Students who currently live in a double unit in University Apartments, but whose roommate will not be remaining for the summer will be assessed at the single room rate.
Summer rates are billed to the student account twice. Students will see a charge for the Summer I Session and the Summer II session.
Go to the Housing Application Portal. You must have your my.emich user name and password to log in. Please have your credit card ready, as making your prepayment is one of the first steps.
When in the Housing Application Portal, make sure to click the CAS SSO PROVIDER link to log-in.