Swoop's Student Food Pantry
Swoop's Student Food Pantry is a campus-based organization that is run by a leadership board consisting of EMU faculty, staff, students and alumni volunteers.
Our mission is to provide current EMU Students in need with food assistance and additional resources to positively impact our student's well-being and college success. Our goals are to:
- Create a sustainable resource for students to temporarily help meet food needs of students on campus
- To meet emergency, non-food needs of students
- Distribute food discreetly in easily accessible and safe environments on-campus
- To provide students with additional resources to assist them in accessing services in the area
- To involve additional resources and community partners to assure the sustainability of the pantry
Everyone needs a little help sometimes! If you're a current EMU student then you're eligible to use the food pantry. To get started, visit our Using Swoop's Pantry page and complete the Intake Form.
Donate or Volunteer
Looking to make a non-perishable item or cash donation? Or simply interested in volunteering your services? If so, visit our Donate or Volunteer page.
News & Announcements
We are accepting donations for our annual Thanksgiving Baskets, use this link to sign up. Thank you for your continued support!
Fall Hours will begin on Sept. 6th
Monday through Friday: 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday bags available for pick up from 9:00am-1:30pm at 317 Marshall
Or by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org