How to Get Involved
There are several ways to get involved in Women in Philanthropy at EMU.
- Become a new voting member. Make a commitment to contribute $1,000 per year for at least three years. Contact Karen Paciorek for information: email@example.com
- Become a non-voting member. Choose the amount you wish to pledge as a non-voting member (any amount up to $1000 per year) and help support the WIP mission.
- Renew your membership. Recommit to one year or more at $1,000 per year. Contact Karen Paciorek for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recruit a member. Speak to a friend or acquaintance one-on-one about the opportunity and the benefits to them and to EMU students, staff, faculty and alumni.
- Make a one time gift. Contribute to Women in Philanthropy at EMU any time of the year for any dollar amount. Click on the "Make a Gift" button at the bottom of this page.
- Spread the word. Post a note on your Facebook page, your LinkedIn profile, or just talk it up among friends and colleagues.
- Join a committee. Details below.
Directs group according to mission; sets meeting schedule; tracks funds available for awards
Composed of President, President Elect, Past President, Secretary, Treasurer, Committee Chairs, and at-large members
Contact: Jackie Tracy, email@example.com
Recruits new members; stewards existing members
Oversees distribution of funds/awards
Coordinates events and programs for Women in Philanthropy at EMU members