- The CHDIS: Developing strategies for improving the health of underserved communities.
- The 2nd Annual Healthcare Next Generation!
- Meet This Year’s Outstanding CHHS Students!
- Northern Exposure: A Physician Assistant Student’s Alaskan Adventure
- Meet the Office of Health Promotion
- Bras For A Cause
- The Second Annual IPE Sim Day!
- Eastern Michigan University program in dietetics ranked fourth in nation by AffordableColleges.com
- The Eagle Nutrition Services!
- Say Cheese! Dietetics Students Tour the Pleasant View Dairy Farm!
- CHHS News: Stellar year for the College of Health and Human Services!
- CHHS Faculty: Celebrating Promotions, Achievements, and Awards Earned!
- CHHS Events: Learning opportunities outside of the classroom!
- CHHS News: This year’s outstanding student award recipients!
- The MSW Anniversary: Celebrating 25 Years of Excellence!
- CHHS Events: Nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals!
- EMU School of Social Work's "Making Youth Matter Mentoring Program," a collaboration with Ypsilanti Community Schools, makes powerful in-roads in addressing the "school-to-prison" pipeline
- CHHS Events: Opportunities for professional development!
- CHHS News: Preparation through Simulation!
- CHHS News: Sharing cultures among healthcare students!
- The Autism Collaborative Center: Caring beyond the classroom!
- Clinical Research Administration Program Ranked #1 in the Nation!
- CHHS News: Honoring our outstanding students!
- Eastern Michigan University master’s program in Clinical Research Administration ranked best in the country
- CHHS Spotlight: Get To Know Our Graduate Assistants!
- Improving Clinical Lab Sciences one piece of equipment at a time.
- IPE at CHHS: Working Together. Improving Lives.
- 2016 Giving Recap And A Thank You To All Our Donors!
- CHHS Scholarships: Helping Our Students To Help Others In Return!
- From Feedback to Action: The CHHS Advising Center Helps Students Plan Their Future!
- CHHS Faculty News: Welcoming New Faculty Colleagues and Celebrating Professional Achievements
- Occupational Therapy Anniversary at EMU: Celebrating 75 Years of Academic Excellence and Life Changing Work!
- New Clinical Suite Named in Honor of Becker Family
- On-Campus Nursing Simulation Lab at EMU: Dedicated to Preparing Students for Real Life Situations
- Eastern Michigan University's online master's degree in nutrition ranks first in state and among the top 20 in the U.S. for 2016
- CHHS Congratulates First Graduates of the PA Program!
- Working Together to Support Autism Programs at EMU: Improving One Life at a Time
- Celebrating Excellence: A Look into this Year’s Spring Recognition Ceremony
- Eastern Michigan's occupational therapy program ranked second in Michigan by U.S. News and World Report in listing of top graduate programs
- Faculty In Action: Externally Funded Programs & Research Projects
- Dr. John Carbone – Improving our military’s nutrition through scholarly research!
- Dr. Deborah Willis – Preparing tomorrow’s social workers with the Behavioral Health Care Workforce Fellowship Program!
- Dr. Tsu-Yin Wu – Transforming the health of Asian Americans through education and training
- Continued Growth: Four New Educational Programs