Read what the students, staff, alumni and faculty of the College of Health and Human Services are accomplishing within their fields and communities below. Many of these achievements and opportunities are made possible by the generosity of our alumni and donors.
If you too want to help the next generation of healthcare professionals, please consider donating to the College of Health and Human Services today.
- The CHDIS: Developing strategies for improving the health of underserved communities.
- The 2nd Annual Healthcare Next Generation!
- Meet This Year’s Outstanding CHHS Students!
- Northern Exposure: A Physician Assistant Student’s Alaskan Adventure
- Meet the Office of Health Promotion
- Bras For A Cause
- The Second Annual IPE Sim Day!
- Eastern Michigan University program in dietetics ranked fourth in nation by AffordableColleges.com
- The Eagle Nutrition Services!
- Say Cheese! Dietetics Students Tour the Pleasant View Dairy Farm!
- CHHS News: Stellar year for the College of Health and Human Services!
- CHHS Faculty: Celebrating Promotions, Achievements, and Awards Earned!
- CHHS Events: Learning opportunities outside of the classroom!
- CHHS News: This year’s outstanding student award recipients!
- The MSW Anniversary: Celebrating 25 Years of Excellence!
- CHHS Events: Nurturing the next generation of healthcare professionals!
- EMU School of Social Work's "Making Youth Matter Mentoring Program," a collaboration with Ypsilanti Community Schools, makes powerful in-roads in addressing the "school-to-prison" pipeline
- CHHS Events: Opportunities for professional development!
- CHHS News: Preparation through Simulation!
- CHHS News: Sharing cultures among healthcare students!
- The Autism Collaborative Center: Caring beyond the classroom!
- Clinical Research Administration Program Ranked #1 in the Nation!
- CHHS News: Honoring our outstanding students!
- Eastern Michigan University master’s program in Clinical Research Administration ranked best in the country
- CHHS Spotlight: Get To Know Our Graduate Assistants!
- Improving Clinical Lab Sciences one piece of equipment at a time.
- IPE at CHHS: Working Together. Improving Lives.
- 2016 Giving Recap And A Thank You To All Our Donors!
- CHHS Scholarships: Helping Our Students To Help Others In Return!
- From Feedback to Action: The CHHS Advising Center Helps Students Plan Their Future!
- CHHS Faculty News: Welcoming New Faculty Colleagues and Celebrating Professional Achievements
- Occupational Therapy Anniversary at EMU: Celebrating 75 Years of Academic Excellence and Life Changing Work!
- New Clinical Suite Named in Honor of Becker Family
- On-Campus Nursing Simulation Lab at EMU: Dedicated to Preparing Students for Real Life Situations
- Eastern Michigan University's online master's degree in nutrition ranks first in state and among the top 20 in the U.S. for 2016
- CHHS Congratulates First Graduates of the PA Program!
- Working Together to Support Autism Programs at EMU: Improving One Life at a Time
- Celebrating Excellence: A Look into this Year’s Spring Recognition Ceremony
- Eastern Michigan's occupational therapy program ranked second in Michigan by U.S. News and World Report in listing of top graduate programs
- Faculty In Action: Externally Funded Programs & Research Projects
- Dr. John Carbone – Improving our military’s nutrition through scholarly research!
- Dr. Deborah Willis – Preparing tomorrow’s social workers with the Behavioral Health Care Workforce Fellowship Program!
- Dr. Tsu-Yin Wu – Transforming the health of Asian Americans through education and training
- Continued Growth: Four New Educational Programs