Since its inception in 1981–1982, Mainstage members have contributed more than $300,000 to theatre education at EMU. Without the generous support of our patrons, we would not be able to provide our students and our community with the best possible theatrical experiences.
Mainstage helps support:
- Student scholarship opportunities
- Discount tickets for local high school, middle school and elementary school students to view special weekday performances
- On-the-job training for student technicians in our costuming and scenic construction shops
Levels of Giving
- Producing Angel - $150+
- Star Performer - $100-$149
- Leading Role - $50-$99
- Supporting Player - $25-$49
In return for their support, members are offered a choice of two benefit types:
Members may qualify for charitable deductions on their federal return. By selecting tax benefits, members are refusing premium benefits so that the entire amount of their gift may be used for tax purposes. Members selecting tax benefits will be given program recognition.
Members selecting premium benefits will receive program recognition, invitations to special events, two free tickets for the member's birthday and $6 off the $15 regular admission ticket to EMU Theatre productions. By selecting premium benefits, a $50 premium will be subtracted from your tax receipt.
Join Mainstage today and become part of the excitement at EMU Theatre!
Download a membership form [PDF].