EMU Theatre Tickets
- Regular Admission - $18
- Seniors - $14
- Mainstage Members - $12
- Students - $12
- Second Stage - $10
- Youth (ages 6-12) - $7
- DTFY Public Tour Performances - $5
- Special Event - $20
To purchase tickets in person please visit the EMU Ticket Office in:
- The Judy Sturgis Hill Building, home of the Legacy and Sponberg Theatres
- Ticket office hours are Monday-Friday from 1-5pm and 90 minutes prior to show times
Tickets are also available by phone at 734.487.2282 or online.
*Please note that additional fees apply for credit card purchases in person or online. There are no additional fees for in person cash or check purchases.
Parking on EMU’s campus is available for a fee and a credit card is required for payment. Performance parking is available in the Alexander Guest Lot and Ford Commuter & Staff Lots. Additional parking can be found at meters on campus. Those with an EMU parking permit may park accordingly. Visit www.ParkEMU.com for more details about parking on campus.
- Alexander Lot is $2 per hour. Patrons will pull a ticket on entry, scan the same ticket at exit and use a credit card to process payment.
- Ford Lots event rate will be $5; transaction will total $5.35 with service fee. The Ford Commuter & Staff lot will use Text to Park/Snap to Park options, texting or scanning a QR code found on signs in the parking lot or theatre lobby. Patrons will pay via one of those options, by credit card, before attending the event.
Covid protocol for audiences attending EMU Theatre productions:
- MASKS ARE ENCOURAGED: When community levels for COVID are high, everyone attending an EMU Theatre event will be encouraged to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while in the building. If you need a mask, please see a house manager.
- VACCINATIONS & TESTING: While vaccinations are not currently required for audiences, we strongly encourage Covid vaccinations and/or testing before attending any public event.
- SICK? STAY HOME: If you aren't feeling well or are exhibiting any Covid symptoms, we ask that you do not attend a performance. Refunds and exchanges will be available for those unable to attend.