Let’s Celebrate our Graduates!
Do you want to give a shout out to your favorite EMU April or August 2021 graduate?
Congratulate them, cheer them on or offer advice by sending a message through our family and friends celebration page. It’s easy and can be done from your computer or phone.
Follow these steps:
- Go to our Padlet website so you can see what the page looks like.
- Decide on your content. You may submit text, a photo, a short video, even a GIF.
- To add a post, click on the small plus sign in the bottom right corner (look for the pink circle).
- An edit box will open. Add your content. Enter text directly or click on the icons to upload images or a video.
- Your entry will not immediately be published; it will first go into a queue where it will be reviewed by a member of the EMU Division of Communications team.
Entries will be accepted from April 1 until noon on April 25. All submissions will be part of a larger online celebration that will be published on April 25.
Questions about submissions should be directed to Jen Boudrie at [email protected].
What Makes a Good Entry:
- Keep it short. Text entries should be about 100 words and video length should be no more than 10-20 seconds.
- Personalize! Use their name; say why you’re proud of them. Have fun with this!
- Include your name, so that they know who is congratulating them.
- For text – do not write in all caps.
- For video and photos – make sure you have good lighting. For best results on a video, hold your camera horizontally.